The Chairman for this august occasion, Ing Dr Nana Ato Arthur, Head of the Local Government Service, and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Administrators and Management Consultants - Ghana, Board members of the Chartered Institute of Administrators and Management Consultants-Ghana, here present, Fellows and senior members of the Institute, Distinguished Conference Planning Partners, Invited Media houses, Ladies and Gentlemen,
It gives me great pleasure this morning, to welcome you all to the Launching Ceremony of the “Administrative Professionals Conference scheduled for July 2019, and the Pre-Conference Activities” planned by the Chartered Institute of Administrators and Management Consultants-Ghana (CIAMC) and its partner institutions.
I wish to extend my deep appreciation to the following Partner Institutions:
• Office of the Head of Local Government Service,
• Office of the Head of Civil Service,
• Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations
• Ministry of Finance
• Institute of Directors-Ghana,
• Makola Institute
• Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana,
• Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators,
• Association of Health Service Administrators,
• Opal Marketing and Management Services,
• Ghana Association of University Administrators, and
• Administrative Professionals Association of Ghana
for supporting the efforts and commitment of the Chartered Institute of Administrators and Management Consultants (CIAMC) to unite and strengthen administrative professionals; to grow in their professional development and create a partnership for organizational growth and national development. I would also like to express our profound appreciation for the invaluable logistical support provided by the Office of the Head of Civil Service, and the Fellows and Senior members of the Institute.
The significance of today’s programme cannot be over emphasised, as it marks the beginning of an annual official and well organised appreciation of employees by employers and employers by employees.
Today’s event aims at achieving the following:
• Announcing the official commencement of the administrative professionals’ pre-conference activities
• Liaising with potential counterparts and sponsors
• Raising awareness within the business, public and NGO communities
• Promoting extensive media coverage and individual press house interactions
• Attracting state officials’ attention to issues affecting administrative professionals
We are privileged to have in attendance so many distinguished press houses with personnel, who we believe can be counted on to deliver. I hope that every media house present here would take the messages of this launch to all parts of the country and beyond, informing and educating the world on Ghana’s readiness through the Chartered Institute of Administrators and Management Consultants - Ghana to celebrate administrative employees.
On this note, distinguished ladies and gentlemen, I would like to warmly welcome you all to this media briefing, interaction and the launch of the CIAMC Administrative Professionals Conference and Pre-conference Activities.