Are you an Administrator (CEO, Registrar, Coordinating Director, Head Pharmacist, Medical Director, Head of Department) ...
2021 Admin Conference
Improving employee productivity remains a major concern for most organizations. This is because of higher levels of employee...
ENHANCING PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE THROUGH ETHICAL DISCIPLINE AND NETWORKING
2019 National Conference
We are pleased to invite the general public to attend the maiden admin professionals’ conference under the theme
The programme is categorized into three entry options:
a. BASIC LEVEL:
- (Foundation Parts I, II & III): SHS/Advanced Level Certificate holders with passes including English and Mathematics should apply for admission into Foundation Part I,
b. OPERATIONAL LEVEL:
- (Intermediate Parts I, II & III): HND Certificate holders should apply for admission into Intermediate Part I
c. MANAGEMENT LEVEL:
- (Professional Parts I, II & III): BSc/BA/BBA certificate. holder or equivalent professional qualification
The programme is divided into the following parts namely:
a. Professional Administration Practice
b. Management Consultancy Practice
c. Strategic Audit Report
d. Programme Duration: Two (2) years
- Lectures/Tutorials – Twice or once a month, and on weekends (Saturday or Sunday) Lectures are held at all regional centres
- Tuition at CIAMC is very flexible and affordable
- Fees are charged to cover tuition, study materials, water, and lunch.
- No additional cost on materials for the study
- Fees paid are not refundable
Experienced Practicing Administrators and Consultants
The entry requirement is structured for the various levels:
- Who can apply:
- Senior corporate executives in private, public, and NGO sectors with a relevant postgraduate qualification and administration experience
- Senior corporate executives in private, public, and NGO sectors with a relevant postgraduate qualification and consulting experience
- Practicing Management Consultants.
The conference aims at:
- Gathering practitioners in Administration with the purposes of allowing them to meet one another and to learn about and discuss issues, ideas and work that focus on the profession; and
An annual gathering to unite and strengthen administrative professionals to grow in their profession.
CIAMC serves as an educational centre to:
- Stimulate participants to learn what to expect in the workplace of the future.
- Sensitize employers to appreciate that engaging all categories of staff in meaningful professional development enables them to contribute to achieving organizational goals.
- Inspire administration practitioners to certify and develop professionally, and move up the career ladder with confidence.
- Prepare administration practitioners and employers in readiness for legislation to support the professionalization of administration practice and the enforcement of standards and code of ethics.
CIAMC inspires administration practitioners to certify and develop professionally and move up the career ladder with confidence and also:
- Educate members to understand how employee wellbeing positively affects business results.
- Stimulate members to know the link between productivity levels and the general health and wellbeing of their workforce.
- Senitize employers to know that workers wellbeing is a key factor in determining an organization's long term effectiveness and survival
- Public Services Commission
- Office of the Head of Civil Service,
- Office of Head of Local Government Service,
- Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development
- Parliament of Ghana
- Institute of Directors-Ghana,
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana,
- Institute of Public Relations
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators,
- Association of Health Service Administrators - Ghana,
- Ghana Association of University Administrators.
- Ghana Association of Local Government Service Administrative Officers (GALGA)
- Administrative Professionals Association of Ghana
- Opal Marketing and Management Services
- Makola Institute