The Chartered Institute of Administrators and Management Consultants-Ghana Programmes
The Chartered Institute of Administrators and Management Consultants-Ghana (CIAMC) is a professional examining, licensing and regulatory institution. CIAMC was incorporated under the company’s code, 1963, (Act 179) as a private company limited by guarantee, on 11th May 2001 and was duly registered on 20th January 2004 as a Professional Body in accordance with the provisions of the Professional Bodies Registration Decree 1973 (NRCD 143). The purpose of the Institute is to promote excellence in the practice of professional administration and management consultancy by training and chartering its members.
What is in for you?
Chartered Professional Administrator (ChPA)
Chartered Management Consultant (CMC)
Get a Bachelor or Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree through our collaboration with Universities accredited by ACBSP in USA, ECBE in Europe and NAB in Ghana. At CIAMC, the Administrator is also an internal consultant.
- NATURE OF OUR PROGRAMMES:
Start as an Affiliate or Licentiate Member by registering through any of these three entry options:
1. Pre-Professional Licensing Examinations- entry point for HND and Bachelor Degree holders
2. Professional Licensing Programme- entry point for Master’s degree or higher holder or a Chartered member of a recognized professional body.
3. Experienced Practicing Administrators and Consultants
i. Senior corporate executives in private, public and NGO sectors with relevant post graduate qualification and administration experience;
ii. Senior corporate executives in private, public and NGO sectors with relevant post graduate qualification and consulting experience
iii. Practicing Management Consultants
· Mandatory Continuing Professional Development Programme - for members and the general public
· Contemporary Consulting Skill Improvement Workshops - for practicing consultants and administrators.
· Customized and General Training for Organizations and the General Public
- PRE-PROFESSIONAL LICENSING PROGRAMME
A) Basic Level (Foundation Parts I, II, & III)
Part I: Personal & Organizational Ethics, Organizations and Value Creation
Part II: Business Law, Quantitative Methods in Business
Part III: Office Administration Principles, Leadership and Management Development
B) Operational Level (Intermediate Parts I & II)
Part I: Introduction to Public Administration, Management Consultancy Principles
Part II: Procurement and Logistics Management
Bachelor Degree Holders
C) Management Level (Professional Parts I, II & III)
Part I: Enterprise Wide Risk Management, Leadership and Corporate Governance
Part II: Operations Management, Organizational Development and Change
Part III: Professional Administrative Management
- PROFESSIONAL LICENSING PROGRAMME
Professional Administration Practice
Internship for management and leadership skills development, Decision making techniques and theories, Management challenge project, Development of intervention, Stakeholder engagement work plan design, Needs assessment and baseline survey, Contemporary Issues and Best Practices in Public Administration, Administrative Law, Management of White Collar Crime, Professional Ethics and Codes of Practice, Health, Safety and Work Environment Management
Management Consultancy Practice
Concepts, Theories, and Models, Concept paper and proposal writing, Procurement Law and Consultancy Services Procurement, Writing of expression of interest, Technical proposal, Financial proposal, Consulting grouping and competitive bidding, Needs assessment and baseline survey consulting, Contract Law and Contract Negotiation
Strategic Auditing Project
Current Situation: (Balanced Scorecard and financial ratios), Corporate Governance: (Principles, Theories and analysis), External Environment: (Principles, natural, societal, & task), Internal Environment: (Principles, Structure, culture & resources), Analysis of Strategic Factors: (EFAS, IFAS, TOWS, & QSPM analysis), Alternatives and Recommendations: (AHP, SSF & Implementation: (Feasibility studies & Business planning) Evaluation and Control: (Principles, Types: feedforward, concurrent, and feedback, Control process, Evaluation Methods and Processes)
Two (2) years
· Lectures/Tutorials – Twice or once a month, and on weekends (Saturday or Sunday) Lectures are held at all regional centres
· Tuition at CIAMC is very flexible and affordable
· Ten Thousand Ghana cedis (Ghs10,000). Ghs4,000 initial deposit and Ghs600 monthly installments. Fees charged cover tuition, study materials, water and lunch.
· No additional cost on materials for study
· Fees paid are not refundable
- MEMBERSHIP GRADES
· Full Member
· Associate Member
· Licentiate Member
· Graduate Member
· Affiliate Member
- CERTIFICATE OF MEMBERSHIP
Every member of the Institute is entitled to a certificate of membership indicating the degree of membership. Every such certificate remains the property of the Institute and on demand or cessation of membership, must be returned to the Institute. Members are guilty of gross misconduct if they use the certificate when their annual subscriptions are in arrears.
Join CIAMC now to acquire
Chartered Professional Administrator (ChPA)
Licensed Professional Management Consultant (CMC) certificates