- La Mantse, Dr. Nii Kpobi Tetteh Tsuru III, with National Vice President Prof Paul Buatsi
- Immediate Past National President, Prof Sam Afrane & CEO Mr. Samuel Mawusi Asafo
- Mr. Eson Benjamin, CEO of Millennium Dev't Authority at a Graduation & Induction Ceremony
- Welcome, to CIAMC...Akwaaba!
- CIAMC Administration Block
- Proposed CIAMC Management Village
- Professional Examinations
- Graduation and Induction Ceremony
- Registrations for Professional Development Programmes
- Professional Development Programme
The Chartered Institute of Administrators and Management Consultants Ghana is an examining, licensing and self regulatory professional body with strong international collaboration.
The Institute organises three (3) main programmes:
- Pre-Licensing Qualifying Programme in administration and management consultancy
- Professional licensing examinations for the award of Chartered Professional Administrator (ChPA) and Chartered Management Consultant (CMC)
- Mandatory Continuing Professional Education (MCPE) Programme
We seek to promote and further the cause of high professionalism in the practice of administration and management consultancy through life-long learning. As a training institution, we believe that the institutionalization of formal educational requirements for entry into administration, and into management consultancy practice, is a basic requirement for superior performance in the field.